The information that we collect is used to provide you with the best online shopping experience while mitigating any possible security risk. We take your privacy seriously and hope the following information gives you complete transparency regarding your rights, the information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
At Canamela we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. That’s why we’ve invested heavily in world class information management systems to keep your details encrypted and secure.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
SIGN UP INFORMATION
When you open an account with us, in order for us to complete your order we ask you for:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We ask for your name and mailing address so that we may properly deliver your purchased goods to you.
We ask for your email address so that we may send you a receipt of your order after purchasing and so that we can contact you if needed. We don’t send any spam!
Canamela may occasionally contact a customer directly to acquire more information in order to assist in delivering an order to the customer’s mailing address. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Age Verification
- Address Verification
- Order Number Verification
- Telephone Number
In the event of a registration where we receive notice that a customer submitted an inaccurate birth date (by claiming that they were over 19 but weren’t), we will immediately close their account and delete their personal information.
- A cookie placed by Canamela can only be accessed by Canamla. These contain information such as their name or user identification number for both customer protection and risk mitigation purposes.
- Sensitive information is encrypted for security purposes and no information is ever shared with third party marketers.
- Canamela recognizes the importance of keeping customer details and payment information safe.
- Our systems and processes are annually audited and comply with the toughest security industry standards to prevent customer information from being compromised.
UPDATING AND CHANGING INFORMATION
- You can also update or change information previously provided to us through the “My Account” tab on the site’s menu.
- Canamela respects your privacy and will not report any information relating to member’s accounts to any third party agencies.
RIGHT TO CHANGE INTERNET PRIVACY STATEMENT
- If you have a complaint regarding Canamela and your data privacy please contact:
- Canamela, Miami, FL. USA
Tel: +1 (260) 225 3480
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- Canamela will not pass your information on to third parties and does not work in conjunction with any related companies who may want your personal information for reasons beyond the scope of completing your transaction with Canamela.
- If you wish to conduct a transaction with Canamela, you will need to provide us with your contact details as Canamela is an online-based store.
- However, please feel free to browse our website, products and services we offer anonymously before placing an order with Canamela.
CANAMELA ANTI-SPAM POLICY
- All customers of Canamela will only receive promotional emails from Canamela if they have opted in to receive such emails. These promotional emails will only relate to Canamela. Canamela does not provide its customers’ email addresses to any third party at any time. If a customer wishes to stop receiving promotional emails, news, and updates they can opt out at any time by unsubscribing to the most recently received email by referring to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- You can unsubscribe from all email announcements at any time. To unsubscribe from any special offer mailers, simply refer to the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the most recently sent email, or alternatively, contact us.
Feel free to check out our FAQ on the contact page or contact us.